Pokemon Go uses big amount of cellular mobile data. That could be huge pain. Because we can’t spend to much data on just pokemon go (our other works also need huge data). It could cost a lot. For that solution, here are our top 5 tips to reduce data usages in pokemon go.
1. Limit Data Usage
Every android & iOS mobile phone has default installed “Surfing Meter” application.
What this application does?
This application limits and creates plan for data usage of your mobile phone.
Through this app, You can:
- Set your data plan for every month.
- Even you can limit your data usages according to cost. There is a option to enter data cost for data plan in this case.
- It will warn you before your cellular data are consumed (at any point that you want). You can set it according to data parcentage.
- It can restrict background data for certain app that consumes heavy data.
- You can set your monthly cycle (when your data plan for the desired month starts).
- You can customize and control almost everything of your data.
If you don’t have this app preinstalled in your device then you can install easily it from playstore.
Just search for “Surfing Meter” and you will find the app. Then just install it and you are ready to go.
2. Disable Mobile Data After Use
One of the biggest cause that most of the people ignore. Where, it is the most important of all.
There is some applications that uses mobile data even when mobile is locked. These apps keep running on background and use mobile data.
and what happens? Your all mobile become wasted.
That’s why always try to disable mobile data after use.
5. Don’t Use Any Apps That Clears App Data
Some application claims they are making your android/iOS faster than before by clearing unnessary data, cache and cookies.
You will also think that you are making your device fast but in real you are not.
Worse thing is you are clearing those data that Pokemon Go needs to start. So whenever you will start Pokemon Go. Then Pokemon Go will try to download those data again.
So it will cost you extra data. So never use these kind of apps (clearing data apps).
4. Don’t Clear Pokemon Go Cache (Not Even Manually)
Yes, not even manually by yourself (on the app info menu).
Never think you are making your device fast by doing that. You are making it worse.
These extra data forces Pokemon Go to download those data again.
5. Always Try to Use AR Mode
Yes, you should. Because AR mode uses less data than camera mode while capturing pokemon.
This is not a big amount of data but yes if you are playing Pokemon Go for long time.