I absolutely agree that Pokemon Go uses huge size of battery usage. But the question is how you can reduce this extra battery use in Pokemon go? That’s why here i am with top 5 ways to reduce battery usage in Pokemon Go.
1. Never Over Charge Mobile (It Hurts)
Yes it does. If i am right, i think you have already heard from your buying shop and here is why all of them say this same thing.
- Battery temperature rises. In this situation, It hurts circuits of battery (sometime even burns).
- Reduces battery charging capacity.
- Battery becomes dead at 15%-30%. Day by day percentage increases (experience from many android users).
- Battery gets empty before the promised up time.
Additional Effect: Battery gets fat so user loses warranty.
Recommended Charging Time
Android experts and the developers suggest not to charge android more than 2 hours.
For caution you can use battery notification giving android and iOS apps. Instruction is in the 2nd point below.
2. Use Battery Notification Giving Apps
There is many apps that will not just only notify you when battery is fully charge additionally those apps give features to set your ringtone . You will also
Whatever, i recommend “Battery Full Notification”, “Full Battery and Theft Alarm” for Android. These are two best apps according to many users. (I personally use “Battery Full Notification”)
Battery Full Notification – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mboyadjiev.batteryfullnotification.
Full Battery and Theft Alarm – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pextor.batterychargeralarm.
iOS users bad luck. Right now i can’t find any battery notification apps for you guys. But many developers are working on it. Like this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31094501/battery-full-charge-notification-in-swift.
You can search by the app name on play store.
3. Don’t Use Multiple Apps at Same Time
Whenever you do that minimized app + running both drains battery juice faster than normal.
That’s mean, while you can use it 3 hour while using just 1 single app, then using 3 minimized apps will drain your battery juice more than before.
In simple word, If you using 1 app right now and 3 apps minimized on background.
Then it will drain more than 1.3x faster than before with 1 single app.
Still can’t get it? No problem. Just know that using multiple apps at the same time is a bad habit and bad for your mobile battery life. (A great tip to reduce battery usage from many user’s comments in Facebook)
4. See What Sucking Most of Battery Juice
Yes, look for that. Go to Settings>Battery>Battery Usage.
You will be able to see all apps that using your battery right now. (in percentage)
Just uninstall or disable those apps that are sucking most of the battery.
5. Additional Known Tips to Reduce Battery Usage
Most of all of you know that. So i think, i don’t have to give extra brief for these points.
- Disable Unnecessary Live Wallpaper, Widgets, Lock Screen Apps.
- Use Power Saving mode if possible.
- Always Use mobile at Zero screen brightness level.
- Do not plug and unplug charger again and again knowingly.
- Use internet less time if possible (using data use system memory more = more battery usage).
- Lock screen whenever you will not use more.
Stay safe. Bad situation of battery is harmful to health (fat, broken, riped off). For Worst, it can cause skin burn or even cancer.
These are all my tips to reduce battery usage. If have additional tips and suggestion, comment down below. We will add it to our article.
Additionally here is Top 6 Tips to Reduce Data Usage guide.